Friday, October 24, 2008

Nordic Walking the Book by Claire Walter


Nordic Walking - The Book
Nordic Walking, a comprehensive book about all aspects of Nordic Walking, will be published in 2008 or 2009 by Hatherleigh Press.

Quote from Claire Walter on her soon to be released book.
"I'm a journalist, not a Nordic Walking instructor, so my book is objective and factual. I discuss instruction and technique (and there's more than just one !) but do not advocate one over others. I write about equipment (again without bias for or against any brand or type of pole). I also include wellness/fitness issues, clothing, competition, Nordic Walking groups and travel."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for alerting your visitors to this forthcoming book. Publication was delayed, and it is now scheduled for Spring 2009.

    ReplyDelete